Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the ultimate provider


I have a constant struggle of wanting to be in control of situations.  In the stupid things to things that matter…like: what time I wake up, putting shoes up, a schedule, unloading the dishwasher, family, etc.. (We could probably make a long list.) Recently, a new dear friend of mine Carolyn gave me a bookmark with the names of God. With my kids at church we have gone over this, but for some reason I have neglected making it an importance in my life. It’s pretty cool to pray to God with the specific name that you can relate to. Going back to my struggle with being in control; I'm constantly learning that he is the ultimate provider. No matter what I do or how I want it done, it is all His. So, I'm becoming very close to Jehovah Jireh, my provider!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Jehovah Jireh and Abba is the way I look to Him the most! Thanks for that reminder!

    ReplyDelete