Thursday, October 15, 2009

long sleeves can be optional

The other day my dear friend Britney and I did a little shopping. As we were shopping I realized that I have a huge thing for a good cardigan. I’m really not sure how many I have, but that is beside the point, I always look at them in any store. I think I like the idea of not having to be fully committed to long sleeves. The sleeves become optional; if I get hot I take it off, if I get cold I put it on. It’s quite simple. Sometimes I like just the plain ones, and other times I like the more decorative ones (just depending on my mood). I’ve decided that there are 3 things that should be essential to every female:
  1. Chapstick
  2. A pair of red flats
  3. A good cardigan
It really is true, and you know it. Here is my pick for a fabulous cardigan from Anthropologie. Aaron if you’re reading this, the Holidays are rapidly approaching! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment