Monday, October 5, 2009

the great pumpkin

I just went to Kroger to pick up the weekly groceries. My mission while I was there was to pick up some small pumpkins, indian corn, and/or gourds. Of course, there was none. However, they had 3 huge pumpkins. Ok, when I say huge, I mean bigger than Biscotti curled in a ball asleep. I thought to myself, "I must have one of those huge pumpkins!” I immediately walked over toward them. As I looked down at the price tag I thought it was joke it said: $99.99! What! That's $100 for a pumpkin that I'm just going to throw away immediately after Thanksgiving. So, I walked toward the other 2 pumpkins...$99.99. I'm sorry that is out of control. I thought this only existed in Charlie Brown's The Great Pumpkin! I need to watch that this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment