Sunday, June 3, 2012

looking back, looking forward

I feel like I'm always playing catch up on this deal! However, at least we're getting some post together. We had our awesome typical Memorial Day Weekend with the Carters. We visited, we cooked, we ate, we picked blueberries, and of course we swam. It is always great to have friends in town!
(I mean we had to make Yonanas!)
It won't be too much longer till we get to visit with many of our friends from all over in Memphis. This month has so much to look forward to. I mean next week alone...we have our first official appointment with our doula Holly, our 27 week appointment (or our first 3rd trimester appointment...whoa flying by), and we celebrate our 5 year anniversary! Whew, that is a lot. I'm so excited for each of these things or events next week. Being married to your best friend for five years is something truly wonderful to celebrate. 
And here is the nugget/girl/baby J/Jewel at 26 weeks...




1 comment: