Thursday, June 7, 2012

sit and listen





I'm in a current state of needing Jesus. Just to be honest. Sometimes I feel like I'm going, going, and then I look around and I say, "what am I doing?". Ever feel that way? The one person that truly knows everything about me, and would love for me to spend time with them...  gets the hiesman. For me, if I don't have it right with Jesus, then I don't really ever get anything quite right. I feel like someone just read this, laughed, and then said "amen" to their computer. Have no shame if that is you. So, after a rough morning, I sat, I journaled, I read, and I listened. Sometimes you just need to sit and take it all in. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I feel the same way! It only gets more difficult when kids are around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) you're brilliant in the way you live life. your honesty inspires me. always has. always will. you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to not be alone! Sometimes I have to not believe the lies that I am the only one in this wrestling match!

    ReplyDelete