Monday, June 11, 2012

5 years in the making

This was probably one of my favorite weekends. Aaron and I don't really ever get to just sit and do whatever we want together for a whole day. It was a great way for us to ring in being married for 5 years this past Saturday! We kicked off a day at the blueberry farm, swam, went to see What To Expect When Expecting (I know fitting right), shopped, and ate. Overall I would say pretty wonderful. 
 As many of you know when it comes to anniversary presents we aren't very flashy, but we've enjoyed giving the "traditional" yearly gift to eachother. We may not be the most traditional people, but we do have a lot of fun with this. Five years marks the year of the gift of wood. This was pretty fun for us. I was able to find this little guy on Etsy. 
For some reason we've always wished we had a Christmas ornament that had our wedding date on it.... well check, 5 years later we have one! And, I found a woodworking bench for Aaron. A man needs a place to create! 
All in all, I must say, I am one of the luckiest girls in the world to have found him. He's pretty amazing. (I'll spare you all the mush...but really... amazing.)
 And here was baby J at 27 weeks....we're starting to feel a little cramped here.



2 comments:

  1. So glad you all had a nice day together. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you two! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete