Wednesday, June 13, 2012

my gold

I had a conversation much like this one about 3 weeks ago. (Due to my absolute frustration of there being no semi-normal workout tops for pregnant people.)

Dear Maternity Workout Clothes,
Where are you? And why are you not dri fit? Yes, I see you carry cotton tanks, but I don't want a cotton tank. Why is pink your most popular color? I don't want short sleeve;, do you realize that I live somewhere where that is 100% humidity from May to mid/early September? I understand you make $60 shirts, but I don't want to spend $60 on shirt I'm going to be sweating it out in.
In Frustration,
M
(The ones I found are Danskin, looks just like these but a scoop neck.)

Luckily a few weeks ago I just happened to be at Wal-Mart and struck gold. Some of you do not care about this, but trust, if you are working out/riding/running pregnant, I'll go ahead and say, "you're welcome" to you in advance. I have searched the internet and have ended up empty handed till I found these guys. They are just normal, not maternity; dri fit tanks, but are super long and stretchy, perfect for someone with a growing belly. I bought every color they had in my size, and I'm singing praises about them! Um... did I mention that they are only $5? What in the world?! (You're welcome...again.) Even if you're not preg you may need to make this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment