Wednesday, May 23, 2012

present.

Time is flying by. This has been a pretty crazy two weeks, but they have been extremely rewarding. I just got back from taking some of our leaders to Young Life's Sharp Top Cove Work Week. We had a very rewarding time serving with friends from Shreveport, Nashville, Lafayette, Fayetteville, & Peachtee City. I'm so thankful that we had to the opportunity to serve side by side with one another. I hope to get more pictures up from our trip, but at least this one can hold you over. 
Meet some of our new friends Eddie, Josh, & Michael. I'm not sure if they, along with the rest of our Capernaum friends, will ever know how great of a gift it was for us to serve along side of them. The love these friends have for Christ was truly powerful and evident to each person in our group. I'm filled with joy as I think of them.
In the midst of busyness God continues to grow this little girl. And every time I leave for a few days and come home, Aaron seems to be amazed. (Ha, me too...because some things are starting to become a challenge! Like the whole picking up something you've dropped thing, way more of a task!)
Hey there... Jewel Mackenzie Lott at 25 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment