Friday, May 11, 2012

a girl needs a room

Aaron and I are starting to move in the direction of doing nuggets room. It seems a bit overwhelming as I walk by the room and see it all set up as our second guest bedroom, but a change is coming. Aaron is building a bookshelf out of some of our old shutters; we hope to paint that along with the dresser/changing table yellow. I found these cute knobs that I think will go really well with the rest of her room. 

These are the fabrics for her bedding and the glider that will reupholstered. I'm pretty sure I love them all even more in person!

So, I guess it's safe to say that the room will be mostly yellow, white, aqua, and brown. Imagine that no pink (haha)!

I have a feeling Aaron would like this. I don't really feel like I'm southern, but I still think it's funny...
But this one kind makes me laugh, but at the same time maybe my prayer for her...
Only 17 more weeks till me meet her!

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love! :) SO excited for you guys; the room ideas are so orginal; love them!

    ReplyDelete