Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"almost heaven"

Last week I was able to take off to St. George's Island, FL with some of my family (Pop, Patti, Christi, and Zwie). It was pretty wonderful! Wonderful might be a slight understatement, it was fantastic. We beached it, ate, visited, watched the dogs go nuts over crabs, and saw about 20 dolphins in one sitting. I wish I had taken more pictures, but luckily Patti did. Our house was perfectly named as "Almost Heaven". Who knows maybe one day I'll have the opportunity to go back. I wish we could have had all of our siblings there, but Christi and I had enough fun for all of them.
Would you want to come here?
There were moments of fear on our golf cart. Most people drove golf carts or bikes around the 22 mile island. It would be the perfect place to do marathon training...
The girl marked 22 weeks while we were there.

1 comment: