Friday, April 27, 2012

elastic waistbands? (sigh)

Confession, I do not think maternity clothes are cute. I have been avoiding them at all cost. I know at some point there is going to have to be a full wardrobe shift, but I really haven't wrapped my head around that quite yet. For example a few days ago I went shopping. I bought a pair of jeans, mint colored cords (please, I had to), and 2 tops. I got them all on sale, and kind of felt like I had to! 
I then, showed them to Aaron, and he's like, "that's great, are they maternity?"
"Ummm, no, but I had to. They basically gave them to me!"
So, maybe the Loft didn't exactly give them to me, but I only paid $19 for all of that... they totally GAVE them to me.
However, I'm now seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I realize I just need to buy clothes online and not depend on Shreveport. So, here is what I have my eye on...

Topshop... I feel like I need to purchase these pronto.
Topshop
H&M
A Pea in the Pod
There is a chance, if I keep going the way I am... I may need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment