Tuesday, April 3, 2012

a sweet southern wedding

I really don’t know how good I’m going to be at the whole weekly pic thing, but we’ve done 3 so far, so I have to give it up to Aaron for reminding me…and me getting over solo shots. This past weekend we were in Greensboro, GA for Britney and James’ wedding. Everything about it was beautiful. It was soooo (had to emphasize) great to get to spend time with friends from Georgia.  Here’s a little peak to our weekend, and a snapshot of the sweet potato sized nugget at 17.5 weeks.

|m|
Most beautiful bride... Brittany Pinckard Harvey

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful!! When do you find out what baby Lott is?! Should be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really was i didn't get to get as many pictures as i would have liked, but it was beautiful. we hopefully find out next week!

    ReplyDelete