Thursday, January 7, 2010

i'm behind

There is much to update you on so let's start with the important stuff... Cotton Bowl! We had a great time! Linnae was a fab hostess and we got to see the Rogers! I mean a very successful weekend.

Aaron was so excited he could barely stand it!

Linnae & I inside Texas Stadium!

We walked in and stood still. Jerry wanted to give the "awe factor". Check Jer you did it!

So this is where we walked in...can you see the Ford cars parked on the stairs? Thats ridiculous!

We missed you Jilly!


Ole Miss Coming Out

Ole Miss wins 21 - 7 Oklahoma State!
So far this week I have tasted Alligator Sausage (really does taste like chicken), and will experience temperatures in teens in the state of Louisiana! Both I know are weird. I know this is short and sweet, but stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are so pretty! So sad I missed it but glad you had fun! Miss you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete