Wednesday, January 13, 2010

nyc t-minus 12 hours

OK, so in t-minus 12 hours I will be in air to New York with my sweet friend Hannah! I can't believe we're going! Aaron isn't letting me bring the "fam cam", so my pics might be so-so, however the memories wil always be there. (Did that just sound like a cheesy canvas in a dorm room?) Anyway, watch out we might just be on TV and of course I can't wait to eat! I'm going with a pro, so I'm just going to walk around and take it all in. It's funny how if this trip would have been 10 years ago I would have wanted to be in Times Square trying to get on TRL. Now, I'm like take me to the Met and Serendipity 3 for a frozen hot chocolate! Stay tuned for when we get back!

2 comments:

  1. have fun!! i want to know ALL about your trip, so remember everything or WRITE IT DOWN! love you so much! tell Hannah hellooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...TRL, I love it! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete