Saturday, January 23, 2010

the big apple was not too big

I know this is a very delayed post, but my computer was out of commission for a moment. Thankfully, it is back in action and ready to share how amazing NYC was! I didn't put all of the pictures from what we saw/did, but this might give you a pretty good idea! Here we go...

Our Apartment on 46th & Broadway... it was amazing

View from the apt. Times Square is to the Left

Other side of the apt. Hudson River & New Jersey

Times Square

Hannah & I in Times Square

At the top of the Rockefeller Center

Empire State Building. It was so pretty at night!



It was really pretty. Looks so much bigger on TV.

Flowers were being sold everywhere like it was Spring.

In Whole Foods. These LA Satsumas were $3/lb...they are never that much in LA.

This was an awesome Italian restaurant Becco ...I tried Octopus... no comment on that.

These people were lined up to pick up their kids from school...it was complete chaos.

In Soho getting amazing bit size cupcakes...

Stop! We tried them all!

Brooklyn, NY

At MOMA

Wicked

(L) Just a cool church near Madison Sq. Gardens (R)This was the only place with no destruction from 9/11...a church... interesting and beautiful.

We went to church at Times Sq Church. not only was the church a-mazing... the service was absolutely incredible!

Ground Zero

Hannah & I!

This was called the "momofuku- ssam bar". It was called the place to eat in NYC for 2010. It was awesome! So good we went to the other "momfuku -milk bar" for desert afterwards!

I was very excited to be at Serendipity 3!

We order way too much! People were taking pictures of us as the waiter brought out our desserts. (Before)

(After) enough said...

It totally made my day! Not to mention I bought the cookbook! Already made something from it!

Dylan's Candy Bar

GMA


Central Park! Went for a run with the local nannies, and then the next day Han and I went for a walk!

Castle in Central Park & the Met


I loved this chair in the Met... and then I got in trouble for taking a picture. Oops!

Van Gough...so maybe I bought 3 prints while I was there!

Goodbye NYC I hope to see you again real soon!

3 comments:

  1. great pictures girl! :-) looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness y'all fit in so much! I love all the pictures, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.m.g. the food!! and the pictures!! i NEED to hear about this trip! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete