Monday, December 7, 2009

so, i'm not getting a cupcake car

Sometimes, I think we forget what Christmas is really all about. It is truly about celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus. Now I love all of the modern Christmas traditions, do not get me wrong, but this year I hope that I can really remember and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas.
I think somebody might have to tell Neiman’s about this! I’m sure most of you have heard about the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book. They usually make a huge unveiling about it in the press and at their store. It is filled with everything from scarves to a $105,000 Jag. What more could you ask for?
Here is one that is very fitting for my lifestyle, and I’m pretty sure it will be in driveway on December 25th.


A $250,000 His & Hers Gift Package: A private jet, don’t worry it can land on water too.
Or maybe a$25,000 Customized Cupcake Car, its green friendly because it’s battery operated!
No I need something faster, $73,000 World’s Fastest Electric Motorcycle, it goes up to 150 mph… somebody tell me where that is legal?!
Or for $75 I can get a pair of Plaid Stockings.
I don’t believe this Christmas I’ll be making a purchase from the 2009 Neiman’s Christmas Book, but maybe I just helped you figure out what to add to your list. Plaid stockings?! Do these things really matter… no, but it makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment