Friday, December 11, 2009

pre-race post

This will be my last post before the race. I'm starting to get very excited that it will finally be here. The weather should be perfect, I'm charging up the necessary gadgets, have my outfit ready, and have my Advil set out! Speaking of outfit... I have some very fun shorts that I'll be sporting at the race. Aaron got them for me for my Birthday, he wanted to make sure I showed my school pride in Texas for at least 26.2 miles of it! Not a surprise at all. Here are the "little" guys, so red Aaron shouldn't be able to miss me! However this long sleeve will probably not be used now due to the high being 64* and the low 54*! (Awesome) Wish Rebekah and I lots of luck and prayers! We would love it! 
Want more info about our race...or want to track us? My Bib number is: 5737, in the 25-29 Female Age group.

 (terrible pic, I know)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, Margie! You will do GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts! You're going to do AWESOME!

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you're going to do great AND look good doing it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Margie! I know you will do great! What a great accomplishment!! So proud of you! I will be praying for you and thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete