Monday, December 28, 2009

it was merry

We really did have a very Merry Christmas! Aaron and I thought we wouldn't bore you with too many photos, but just a few to make you feel like you were there with us. We miss all you already, especially those that we didn't get to see over Christmas. Can't wait to see what 2010 holds, Aaron says it's going to be the best year of my life. 2010 hasn't happened yet, but I already have 2 things on the calendar that I've always wanted to do...1. NYC (going in January!) and 2. Going to see David Gray in Houston in March (Aaron awesome Christmas present .... its like you know me or something.) Those are 2 great things that I can already anticipate! Hope you enjoy the snap shot of our Christmas!

Very excited about my new coat and scarf! Thanks Patti & Pop!

Mittie and Aaron were excited about his new football.

The whole family on Christmas Day!

I wasn't ready for Nate and Steph to leave...it had been 2 years.

Nature Trails...

and Tails... I love this picture!

Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. I love that first picture of you! (and your cute coat - love the ruffle) :-) merry christmas to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic of you and your coat and the family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this post - except that I didn't get to see you!!!! Merry Merry and Happy New Year; I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of Rick, Aaron, and the doggies! GA is smiling. This must have been before Jack tried to run away. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete