Friday, December 18, 2009

i think it's in the spices

On the Today Show they announced the Happiest States to live in. 
First, I'll start with the bottom New York & California. I was very surprised that California was at the bottom, but I didn't create the list! 
The declared Happiest State to live in (no lie) is the state of Louisiana! Can you believe that? I mean, I couldn't, but then when I really think about it I haven't met too many unhappy people here in my 2 1/2 years. Even the ones South of Alexandria, that I don't understand very well, they are pretty darn happy and passionate about their state. The Today Show said, "It's because of the Saints! It has to be!". I'm not a big NFL fan, but I will say those Saints fans are pretty serious. But, I do know this about the NFL this whole undefeated thing that the Saints have going on has not been the norm. So, I think here that is just a bonus. I think the real reason is that they use the spices. It's that: Tony's, Bon Caca, Slap Ya Mama, Zatarain's, Bootsie's, The Cajun Shake, Cajun Swamp Dust, or even Chef Paul, Prudhomme's spices that gives these people that extra kick. Listen, I'm still learning about this state, but I know they sure like to have a good time... must play a part in being the Happiest State!

PS- Saw Sugarcane for the first time 2 days ago!

2 comments:

  1. was it like the goat that you saw in the wild that day in Natchitoches? You really do make me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy! I've linked you to a blog award, check me out http://jedonahue.blogspot.com/. Hope you're doing well! Love you, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete