Friday, August 7, 2009

we planted. it grew. we feasted.


Aaron was determined to grow a veggie garden this year. I didn’t think it would do very well, but I was proven wrong. I had so much squash this past week I had to make something new from it. I was sick of grilling it, putting it in pasta salad, veggie enchiladas, etc. I needed something new. I can’t take credit for making up the recipe, but I will tell you this combo was fabulous! For hours afterwards I couldn’t stop thinking about how good it was. I know it sounds crazy, but you need to try this. It took some time, but so worth it. Aaron gave it a thumbs up! Here is the link to the two recipes: Seafood Stuffed Eggplant http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=printerFriendly&recipe_id=1065488

Yellow Squash Ribbons with Red Onion & Parm: (I added zucchini to mine for more color)http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=printerFriendly&recipe_id=1065511

My finished product! Hope you enjoy it as much as us. I changed around the eggplant dish a bit... but I'm sure this way is just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment