Tuesday, August 18, 2009

most recent before & after...

As many of you know Aaron has been a busy bee around here doing some updates. (Notice how I said Aaron, because he truly has done all of the hard stuff!) We thought we would show you some recent pictures. I wish they came out clearer so you could really see the transformation, but I really so feel like we live in a totally different house. So today, we toast to Aaron! I raise a bowl of Life cereal with fresh blueberries on it in honor of you! I love you!
Mantel Before
We just remembered we had not taken a picture yet while we were painting... promise the yellow is not that bold!
Doorway, carpet, light fixture before
Living room after; Aaron built a new mantel.
After
Doorway 2 the size.
New sitting area & formal dining.
After... still trying to find art.
Don't be fooled she really doesn't enjoy the new floors!

4 comments:

  1. Looks so good Margie!! Love the new floors, and I spot a rug in the den!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie! Marthie just sent me your blog. You guys have done a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys!!! a work in progress always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks really good. I love those wingbacks!

    ReplyDelete