Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the sun comes up, and the sun goes down.

One of the great things about Shreveport is the sunsets and sunrises. We are practically in Texas…so it really is just beautiful. The past few mornings when I’ve gone for a run I have loved the sunrises. It has , for once, felt amazing outside, and every time I come above the hill I see it. You how when you put your i-pod on shuffle sometimes it’s the worst shuffle you’ve ever heard, and other times its amazing. Well let’s just say I have had some pretty good shuffles. And even better when I get to the spot where the trees part, and I can see the sunrise it’s the perfect song! I know some of you think this is ridiculous to inform you about this over my blog, but I assure you that this is very important. The best song that has hit the sunrise yet has been “Don’t Stand So Close To Me”, by the Police…don’t know why but I was enjoying that a lot that day. Tonight, I think I’ll eat dinner poolside, and watch the sunset…a great ending to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment