Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a memorable memorial day

This post is way over do, but I have not had much down time since this weekend. We had a great weekend with some of our dear friends, Martha & Dudley. They made the drive down from Memphis and we got 3 days with the Carters! We did a little swimming, antiquing, arena football, crawfish boil... you know the usual. I wasn't very good about documenting, but here is a glimpse of the weekend!
We agreed that arena football = fake football
I should have gotten a picture of Dudley catching a shirt at the game... it was amazing!
This whole situation was priceless!
Biscotti was asking Martha... "when is Gibson coming?"
Aaron wore his hat all weekend and loved it!


5 comments:

  1. love your bathing suites... love Aaron's hat! miss you guys way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cannonball pic!! Aaron really got some air! Why didnt martha and dudly bring their precious dog?! Scotti would have loved that. Looks like a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! Gibson is not ready for visiting other people yet, still too immature.

    We had such a great time with yall, it needs to happen more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Linnae...y'all's bathing suits are too cute! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time, miss you sweet girl!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that hat from Target?? I think I have the same one. Yes, I have a large head and had to get one from the men's section.....

    ReplyDelete