Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 years and counting

Well... can you believe it? Aaron and I have been married 3 years today! I can't believe it. I told Aaron the other day, not to be too cheesy, that I'm pretty sure I love him more then day I married him. I didn't really think that was possible, but apparently it is! I'm really thankful, honored, blessed, and proud to call Aaron my husband. Happy year of leather to us! Here is a snap shot of our 3rd year.
Our first snow since we've been married/lived in Shreveport.
First Marathon
Closest I've ever been to a long horn.
Just because I love this picture and...
this one!

3 comments:

  1. It definitely does not feel like your wedding was 3 years ago! Time Flies! Happy anniversary to my favorite Shreveportians!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! that's crazy! happy anny!! love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 Years, even though I'm a little behind! What a cute couple you two are! Hope you have a good anniversary!

    ReplyDelete