Sunday, April 18, 2010

meet carter

Meet Lindsay, or as I like to call her, "Carter". We have been dear friends since the 7th grade. The day that she decided to cross over from Simpson Middle School to Mabry Middle. I have some of my very best memories with this girl. Carter has been a runner since before braces, and luckily for both of us my scanner isn't working so I couldn't post any of our amazing pictures from back then! I used to think she was crazy for running more than 5 miles, but then she past the bug onto! This girl has made it! Tomorrow she'll be running in the Boston Marathon wearing an Ole Miss jersey! She has qualified before, but finally is able to actually do it. I'm so proud of her she is going to do amazing. Wish her luck!

1 comment:

  1. Love the post Marg!!!! HOpe all is well, miss and love yall! Lets catch up soon! BEST OF LUCK LINDS...so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete