Tuesday, April 20, 2010

butter

Movies are filmed here in Shreveport all the time, and everyone always talks about how they've seen people and I never see anyone! True statement. Aaron has seen a few, which is so not fair, he doesn't even care! So finally today was my day.
This afternoon I see my cousin Whitney has posted on Facebook how she has seen Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck at Starbucks this morning. I was instantly jealous. So, then my dear friend Melissa goes to Starbucks and sends me a text telling me he is there again! I promised one of my YL girls that I would go visit her at the store she works at, right next to Starbucks, perfect opportunity to see if I could catch a glimpse. I DID! I had my first cleb spotting with his 2 daughters! Apparently, Jennifer Garner is in a movie called "Butter" with Alicia Silverstone & Hugh Jackman. Also, Nicholas Cage ("Drive Angry") is here filming a movie too. Looks like I might see more people than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment