Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the help

I’m not someone who is a big reader. I’ve always admired those people, but if I’m not interested in the first chapter I’m done with you. Even if I am really into a book it seems to take me forever to finish. My friend Angie let me borrow this book, and was like, “I read and thought you would love it”. So, I knocked it out in 3 weeks. I hated going to bed, because I was dying to know what was going to happen next. It’s controversial, it’s Jackson, MS, it’s civil rights, it’s funny, it has amazing detail, and it’s a great story. I had to share it with you, because it was so not like me to dive into a 450 page book and not put it down. Click here read more about the book. Maybe it can be one of your Summer beach reads!

1 comment:

  1. I have read this book too, and I am obsessed! I cannot wait for her to come out with another book. I think this would make a great movie!

    ReplyDelete