Sunday, April 4, 2010

great things happening

This weekend lots has happened... we had a huge Kickball tournament for Young Life, and had over 170 kids show up (a post on that will happen later), my sister is here, which means we laid out and ran... awesome!, Biscotti turned 5 today, had an awesome Easter church service, had a huge fabulous lunch, and an Easter Egg Hunt! All of this equals amazingness! We have made sure to give Christi some true cajun food while she is here; as you can see we have accomplished that!
Church was really awesome. I really realize just how blessed I am to have a church family, and a place I truly love to worship at. I was humbled by the message with the focus being on Jesus' relationship with his disciples, and of course about the resurrection. I have never quite heard an Easter message focusing on that, but it was really awesome! I could sit here and explain... but you might just have to listen to it yourself (Click Here) to really digest it.
It was great having a great big lunch with our family, and of course an awesome Easter Egg Hunt. It was so fun! I haven't done one of those since I was 7! And just to let you guys know Aaron & I got the most eggs! Just sayin' game face Marge came out.
My lil girl turned 5 today. We celebrated with a new stuffed monkey, and a double scoop of yogurt on her food! Thats really all you can do with a dog... they have no clue; even though all week I've been telling her that we have many things to celebrate on 4-4-10! Hope you all have had a very blessed Easter, and have remembered why we even celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment