Tuesday, March 9, 2010

christmas in march

Around here it really feels like Spring. I’m wearing shorts, running comfortably in tank tops, pulling weeds, house projects, doors left open, windows down, and Biscotti is panting! (The true signs of Spring!) We have been busy bees, and haven’t been able to update this blog! As soon as I get my pictures from race weekend I’ll post them. (Ps- We had an amazing time!) Right now I’m looking forward to finally getting my Christmas my present. This Thursday we head to Houston to spend the weekend at the Hotel Derek and go see David Gray! I’m so excited; I’ve been looking forward to this since December 25th and it’s finally here! I love his new album. You should for sure check it out! I’ve listened to him since my sophomore year of High School, and have never seen him live before. So, glad that we’re about to change that! Only 2 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment