Thursday, March 18, 2010

this why we've been busy

I wasn't kidding when I said we have been busy. I'm really glad we are now done with some of these major projects so now we can enjoy Spring! Aaron is quite the carpenter, and I just fill in the gaps. Luckily we have been very blessed to have some great friends that have lent their helping hand. Check out the remodels!
These 3 are all befores...


The After. Aaron built the bottom, we added some crown molding, & just made it more into a 3rd bedroom.
We painted and added crown in the hall, guest bath, & our room. Those were some late nights, but were done!

7 comments:

  1. looks amazing marge!!! I need to come back to visit to see it all in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word it looks so good! :-) I'm totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH it looks incredible Marg! seriously.. I LOVE IT! you guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, looks great...can't wait to come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house looks great!!!!!! Hope I get the opportunity to see it soon! You both are quite handy! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I love what ya'll did in the guest bedroom with the wainscoting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, if only I was as handy as yall. I am quite impressed! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete