Wednesday, March 17, 2010

in our element

This is a bit delayed…but in my next post you will see why I have been so busy! Aaron and I had a very fabulous his and hers weekend. The best part about it is that we were able to start it on Thursday! We both got to see something/someone we’ve wanted to see for the last 10 years. As you guys know mine was David Gray. We headed to Houston on Thursday, we were in the car for 40 minutes and realized that we didn’t have the tickets, but were on our merry way to get there 10 minutes before the concert. It was pretty much amazing! He was awesome and so was his band…opening act….eh…could have done without. They next day was beautiful so we walked everywhere to shop and eat. I love the city. You can just do that, and everything is so much easier. Where we stayed was beautiful, and I highly recommend it if you need a place, the houses around it were amazing and once again could walk everywhere!
Then Friday night Aaron’s dreams were then filled, the Houston Rodeo. That was very out of control. I was freaking out because I had never been that close to a pig before, had never seen real baby farm animals, or seen a huge cow’s water break, or been 3 feet away from a bull with a ring through its nose. I really loved it. We then walked over and saw Toby Keith play. I can’t stand him, but it was all about the experience. We were very surprised to know that Aaron’s work scored him sky box tickets, so we pretty much had it made, and I just took all in how big the arena was. We had an awesome trip here are some pictures of the great weekend! Thanks A!


No comments:

Post a Comment