Tuesday, February 23, 2010

whats for dinner?

Sometimes I need something to make for dinner and I need it quick. Last night I put Rachel Ray to shame. 30 Minute Meals…ha I laugh at you! Give this meal a try, and I promise someone will think you put in hour into it!
I sauté some Asparagus: Sprinkle S&P, EVOO, & a few splashes of Balsamic Vinegar. They are sweet and green; what a plus!
Put on some baked Sweet Potatoes (or if you have an Aaron a twice Baked Potato) as your sides.
Now this was the super easy part that I got from one of my favorite web sites, Cooking Light. (If you don’t like Pork, I’m sorry you won’t be interested in this.)
Here is the easy recipe for a Pork Chop with a Carolina Rub.Toss a salad, and you’re done! Really think it took me 27 minutes! Happy Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment