Friday, February 12, 2010

a dog i love

It is no surprise that I love our first born child... Biscotti! Its crazy to think that it took Aaron 4 months to convince me that we had time for a dog. At first it was going to be sweet black Lab girl named Juniper... and then a beautiful chocolate Lab, Biscotti, became available! Growing up I always wanted a chocolate Lab and so did Aaron; man we must be meant for each other or something! So, Aaron drove, with our dear friend John, from Shreveport, LA to IL...14 hour drive. I kept telling myself if they are going to go buy a dog that far away she better be amazing! Well, she is pretty amazing! I could probably go on and on about how great she is, but I won't. She turns 5 this April and still is very puppy like. Meet our sweet girl Biscotti.

1 comment: