Thursday, February 11, 2010

things i love

Unfortunately I thought of several things I love! So, I made myself think in categories and then I limited myself, and that seemed to really help. These are in no particular order!
  1. This Garmin was my best buddy while training, and now it is always connected to me when I run. I love being able to view the map of my run on my computer afterwards!
  2. Another friend of mine, which I swear makes a massive improvement in baking, is this Kitchen Aid mixer. The speed and consistency incorporates more air in your batter or dough. Which is a good thing! Love this thing!
  3. Fall & Spring. I love them for the obvious reason. It means amazing running weather, football, BBQ's, outdoors, beauty, transistion to new, windows down...you get the picture.
  4. Aaron will laugh when he sees this. I love this robe. I got it majorly on sale at the Gap in Janurary. If I had seen it full price months ago I would have had to have it then too. It's stretchy, light, and purely fabulous. Mine is, of course, blue stripped!
  5. Real Simple Magazine (no explanation needed)
  6. Pictures. I treasure them and love them. Good thing you don't have to use photo boxes to keep you negatives in them anymore!
  7. Cardigans! Love them. Optional sleeves...great idea. Like this one...loves it!
  8. I use this a lot so I figured my OXO Salad Spinner deserved a spot light!
  9. Red Currant Candles. Have you smelled one?This one is waiting on me to light it right now. This is really my favorite brand (if I can be a snob about brands), smell lasts, no black residue, flame doesn't get to tall, even burn...and just great!
  10. Coffee shops. I don't know why, but I love everything about just sitting in a coffee shop. I don't care if it's Summer...I like it! Did I mention I don't drink coffee?

1 comment: