Monday, February 8, 2010

3rd room needs tlc

I'm in some need of help! Aaron and I have finally decided to make the office a bedroom! It was a bedroom to begin with, but we made it into an office/music room. Well in a matter of weeks we will say, "see ya office" and "hello 3rd bedroom"! Aaron has his renovation notebook out, which means; we won't be just painting and throwing a bed in there. Everything he has told me that he wants to do sounds awesome, so I'm excited to see it all unfold. We picked out a daybed, now if I would just order it that would be good! Where I need your help is the bedding. I don't want to spend too much, because we probably won't keep it forever. So here they are & let me know which one you like!
Aaron thinks this is too busy, but if I mix solids with it?
I really like this one, Target!
Ok, I love this one! Aaron not such a fan. I was just thinking this would be great...I'll say it when we have kids. It just makes me laugh!
OK, I mean I love this one! It cost the most, but it sure is fun!



8 comments:

  1. I really like the Target one!!! But all are super funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all :-) the last one is gorgeous and the first one too . . .I like color obviously haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top one is my favorite and gets my vote - I do not think it's too busy but just purely fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote Target and the last one! LOVE the last one though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the last one! that gets my vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like the Target one will go really well with your house, and can be used for future stuff. You know I LOVE the last one, but I can just picture the Target in your house. That's my vote =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Target! But really because I love that color....I mean my guest bedding is that! I do love the last one too though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! I think I might do Target! Aaron doesn't like any of them! He might have to just deal with it!

    ReplyDelete