Monday, September 28, 2009

real housewife of the shreve

People think it’s funny that I love the Real Housewives on Bravo, but I don’t see what’s so funny about it! I mean this is the real world obviously total realistic. I mean everyone in the ATL is just like those ladies. Duh! I hope you know I’m not serious about that; however, totally serious about my love for the Housewives. I love me some NeNe from ATL, and love Bethany from NYC.

Didn’t really like it when Aaron told me I was the Real Housewife of Shreveport. I told him if that was the case we would need to upgrade a few things. Which, would be totally ridiculous, because I think everything is good just the way it is! However, if I was, I would wear this, just as my grocery store outfit. What would your grocery store outfit look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment