Wednesday, September 9, 2009

just peachy

This past weekend we brought in Labor Day in my hometown Georgia. We had a great time... and I think the "girls" (a.k.a the dogs) had an even better time! They walked around like a reverse Oreo. On our hike that we took Saturday morning, Christi, Patti, Pop , and I reminisced about when we hiked the base of Mount Rainier as a family. We also discussed how I wore white leather Keds on that hike, because Pop wouldn't tell us what we were doing that "family day"... he wanted it to be a surprise. Now, I can rough it and don't mind roughing it, but we were hiking in the snow people and I was wearing Keds and stirrup pants! I promise to post the family picture that we took at the end of that hike as soon as I can get my hands on it. Overall, a great weekend hope yours was too!

Typical... cooking, Aaron with the candids.
The Family Shot
The Arbor that my Dad slaved to put up for our wedding!
Really miss my sister... Aaron was taking candids and loving it.
Patti & Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment