Friday, September 25, 2009

he calls me snack...that's not my name

As many of you know I am a snacker. Pretty much every day about 3:00pm I feel the craving hit. Some day’s the cravings are worse than others, but I always give in. In my opinion there is no reason not too! Ever since Aaron and I were dating he started calling me, “snack”, and every time he did I would always reply “that’s not my name”. For those of you that are Ting Tings fans, you just started singing in your head. So today, I have no snack with me, and of course all I can think about is food. In honor of my hunger I decided to make my Top 10 List of Favorite Snacks. Maybe you’ll try them, and love them as much as I do!

Top 10 Favorite Munchies

10. Apples
9. Fiber One Chocolate & Oats Granola Bars
8. Yogurt with Kashi Crunch Cereal
7. Carrots with Ranch Dressing
6. Grapes
5. Left over cookies…why do they seem so much more special the next day?
4. Ice Cream, favorite Mint Cookie or Coffee
3. Peanut Butter with Honey Wheat Pretzels
2. Popcorn with a Diet Coke…always this combo
1. Cereal!

I hope this inspires you to get your munch on!

1 comment:

  1. I bought 7 of 10 at the grocery store today! snacking doesn't fall far from the tree... or something like that

    ReplyDelete