Sunday, July 29, 2012

6 and go time

This was such a bittersweet weekend. I had to say goodbye to my sweet friend Mandy as she moves to Baton Rouge to go on staff with Young Life. I'm thrilled for her, but at the same time I hate to see her leave! We then went on a very quick trip to Dallas, probably our last long car ride without a baby for a while, and got to visit with Linnae, Rebekah, and Ross. It was great for us to get some time with each of them. I may have almost melted, but totally worth it! Aaron and I are so excited that tomorrow we'll get to see Jewel for the first time since May. We have less than 6 weeks to go till we see her in person, but it's still going to be exciting to see her sweet face in the ultrasound.
Aaron got this for me this weekend... love, love, love. I may have helped pick out, but he made the purchase! Thanks Aaron, I love!
alright... less than 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment