Thursday, June 9, 2011

4 and counting

I'm happy to say that Aaron and I are 4 years and counting today! Aaron and I aren't very traditional people, but when it comes to anniversary presents we are. We do the whole traditional gifts that match the year. For year 4, it's fruit and flowers. I can't really share what Aaron is getting from me yet, but I will say I had a fun Edible Arrangement that looked like this at the office today! I had to move the shelfs in the fridge to make it fit, but I have never been more excited about seeing a delivery man! I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to someone like Aaron. I thank the Lord for him everyday (ok, i'll save the mushy stuff for him).

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Love the idea of the edible arrangements! Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete