Thursday, December 30, 2010

still celebrating

We had a wonderful Christmas with Aaron's family in Chattanooga, TN. I couldn't believe it, but we had a very white Christmas! This was my first white Christmas, and I just kept feeling like I was in the movies. There were moments that I was singing, David Gray's "Slow Motion" in my head. If you need to.. sing along as you get to see a sample of our wonderful Christmas. "life in slow motion, somehow it don't seem real, snowflakes are falling, I'll catch them in my hand..."
 I built a little Lego house for this man... I was probably more into than Asher.
 He finally woke up to open presents!
 White Christmas! Mark and I made a snowman. I would have made Christi so proud!
 He (Leon) is taller than me! Aaron is wearing an Ole Miss santa hat, which he wore all day!
Well, I had no boots so I tied grocery bags around my running shoes. Worked like a charm. You can sort of see Biscotti in the back she had way too much fun in the snow. She loves it!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait til I have legos to play with!! Will you build houses with me?

    ReplyDelete