Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i love a card

Oh how I love Christmas! I have been listening to Pandora’s “Swingin’ Christmas station for almost 10 days straight now. I made Biscotti on Saturday, Christmas parties are happening, I’ve been wrapping like crazy, and my hands are old lady dry! Nothing says Christmas quite like that.
I love Christmas cards, love receiving them, love giving them, love displaying them. However, displaying has been a little more challenging this year. I couldn’t find anywhere to display them. I looked through some magazines and stole this great idea.
I put this little display in our window that looks through our Kitchen to the Den. It has been great seeing many of your faces as I wash dishes. Just thought I would share this idea if you need a way to display those fun photo cards you receive at Christmas. Mine has ornaments tied to the bottom... I think that looks better that way :). Merry Christmas, and hope you can also enjoy these 2 pictures from our recent YL Christmas party this year!
YL Staff Christmas Card

No comments:

Post a Comment