Wednesday, December 8, 2010

new free music for your wednesday

This weekend was so great. Got to see Martha run her first marathon… which she totally dominated and I was able to jump in and run half of it with her. I know she’ll put up some of her pictures soon, so be on the look out of her crossing the finish line! Also, had the joy of seeing some of my best friends since middle school and college… shout out MM, KT, & Lindz. Eventually, I’ll get those pictures up too.
Anyway, it is true another Free Music Wednesday! I got an e-mail last week about this artist. So, I saved it to share with you today, and then Linnae sent it to me too. Apparently Joe Purdy is spreading like wildfire! Join me and download THIS free album now. You’ll thank me later. Ok, your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment