Sunday, January 16, 2011

little creations

Well, there is too much to catch up on. I have been out of town for a week at YL's Sharp Top Cove in Jasper, GA taking counseling classes. I would love to share all about it, but that is more of a phone conversation than a post! (You probably get what I mean, and yes we got snowed in if you were watching the news. And I packed like I was in Louisiana... not my best move.) 
Anyway, this weekend I really tried to relax, and tried not to be "busy". As many of you know... I'm not very good at not being busy! However, a weekend of rain is usually God's way of telling me I really need to relax. So, I did, but I also worked on a little fun project that I've been meaning to do. Here are my little creations that I made as it poured outside. I was inspired by some buttons I found at an antique store. Hope you like.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted, I love them! I think my favorite is the leaf!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete