Sunday, August 15, 2010

they have left the building

I'm sad to say that my girls have officially left for college. Ugh... I'm going to miss them. We are missing a few of them in this picture, but this was our family pic from the "Ultimate Family Feast". I really did eat so much that I felt sick for the next 12 hours, but every bite was slightly worth it! I know that the Lord will continue to work in each of them in completely different ways, and I really can't wait to hear all about it. I will continually pray that they would fearlessly be different at their college campus at LSU, LA Tech, & TCU. I'm so thankful that the Lord put our group together almost 2 years ago. I'm going to miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to read about your ministry with these girls! Send some to Ole Miss next year!

    ReplyDelete