Monday, August 9, 2010

6 & counting

You may have read the title at first and said “6 and counting what”? The 6, is the 6 boxes of cereal that I bought at the grocery store in a single visit. Did I mention that it is just Aaron and I? We currently have 8 boxes in our pantry. What the mess is going on? I mean, I love it, obviously, but I think I need to start expressing a little self control. I felt like I needed my snack cereal, my serious crazy protein-fiber cereal, oh yeah, and a box or 2 for Aaron!
Isn’t it funny how we can get focused on the things we enjoy so much that we forget about everything else around us? I’m pretty sure I left the store with nothing for dinner. But, seriously you know what I mean? We let everything around us go to the side, because we truly have tunnel vision. My goal this week is to step away from the tunnel, and take not just a peak on what is around me… but actually walk towards it. Amazing how too many boxes makes you get all philosophical.

No comments:

Post a Comment