Monday, August 23, 2010

i went to a market and bought something in a jar?

I'm way behind on posts! I have been out of control busy, and I know this week will just be a continuation of that. I know that I need to get back on track and start posting about food. I started to think about my wonderful trip to Dallas just a few weeks ago. I went to visit Rebekah GILBERT, Linnae, and to greet our dear friend Melissa fresh from CO. We went to a great farmer's market, antiquing, saw a flick, and just purely enjoyed being with each other! 
One of my purchases from the farmer's market was "chow-chow". Have you ever heard of it? I can't even explain it. I will say it's fabulous and delicious. The first time I had it was at my Aunt & Uncle's house, and we had it served over grilled chicken. I couldn't believe how much I liked it, but I came come with a jar of it fresh from the farmer's market. There is no way I can go into a fabulous grocery store or farmer's market without making a purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment