Thursday, July 1, 2010

shreveport today, colorado tomorrow

Tomorrow me and 8 other girls from Shreveport will head out to Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado! I can barely believe it is already here. I'm so excited about having a whole week of sweet time with Jesus and with these girls. I know it will be a challenging week, so please throw us up on your prayer list for protection, safety, and for God to do amazing things in each of our hearts. I can vividly look back years ago when I went on a similar trip in Canada, YL's Beyond Malibu, and came face to face in my relationship with God and developed even closer friendships. It was such an amazing experience, and I hope and pray that these girls will have a similar experience. Here is a little peek at where we will be! 


No comments:

Post a Comment