Thursday, November 5, 2009

it's kind of a problem

I have an addiction to peanut butter and honey wheat pretzels. Aaron has confronted me about this problem. One bag, one jar,…in one week. I need to stop. I have a feature on my iGoogle page for the “How To” for the day. I added it…and truthfully I never look at it. Well today I did, and it was perfect for my addiction.
“How To Make Peanut Butter”
“Shut Up!”…this was me to myself.
I mean, why haven’t I ever thought about this. Well, I really might have to give it a try. Could you imagine just whipping up your own PB? I kind of like the idea, and the challenge to create the perfect recipe.


*Click on “How To Make Peanut Butter” to get full article.

3 comments:

  1. Delicious! I love me some peanut butter...Atticus has his very own jar of peanut butter in the pantry. I put it in his Kongs... mix dog food or treats with yogurt plug up the ends with peanut butter and freeze. It will keep him occupied forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my. don't even get me started. let me know if you make it!!! and you can show me how!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! dont let adam see this - he is obsessed with peanut butter!!!

    ReplyDelete