Sunday, August 26, 2012

recap is here

It is back to school time! Which means, busy, busy, busy, in our world. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, just the way August rolls. I haven't even thought about taking a weekly picture or anything! This week has been full of blessings. I had a very sweet surprise shower from my spin class last Monday, the doctor is saying it could be go time any day, my sister got ENGAGED (semi old news, that was the 11th, but I'm still so excited!), we celebrated Luke's 15 years of being on staff with YL, we have a car seat in my car, I think I'm done running (kind of sad), and our nursery is pretty much done! I mean that is a lot to recap on, but those are all pretty great things! I will say this, having a car seat in my car is hard for me to get use to in my rearview mirror. I teach my last spin class tomorrow; I'm sure some people in my class are just glad they won't have to deliver a baby! Less than 2 more weeks till we meet sweet Jewel... or maybe sooner?!
Hey Jewel! 38 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Keep on ready. It is a proven fact that a low barometric pressure associated with hurricanes can cause thinning of the cervix and bring on delivery of a sweet baby. My Mother was an RN and worked OB/GYN for many years and it never failed that when a hurricane was coming through, the birthrate increased..similar to what happens on a full moon.

    ReplyDelete